This product is suitable for power transmission and distribution in lines with AC 50Hz and rated voltage of 0.6/1KV.
1. The maximum rated temperature of the cable conductor is 70℃.
2. During short circuit (the longest duration is not more than 5s), the maximum temperature of the cable conductor should not exceed 160℃.
3. The ambient temperature when laying the cable should not be lower than 0℃, and the minimum bending radius should not be less than 10 times the outer diameter of the cable.
Cable operation and laying conditions
1. The temperature of the cable is not lower than 0°C when laying, and the environment is lower than 0°C, and the cable should be preheated.
2. The bending radius of laying shall not be less than 10 times of the outer diameter of the cable.
3. After the cable is laid, it should be subjected to a DC withstand voltage test for 15 minutes and a test voltage of 3.5KV.
laying in the air
4. The center distance of single-core cables when they are laid in parallel: 185mm2 and below is twice the diameter of the cable, and 240mm2 and above is 90mm.
5. Ambient temperature: 30℃.
6. The maximum allowable working temperature of the conductive wire core: 70℃.
7. Correction coefficient of download flow at different ambient temperatures:
Direct burial laying
8. When the single-core cable is laid without contact, the center distance is twice the diameter of the cable.
9. Ambient temperature: 25℃.
10. The maximum allowable working temperature of the conductive wire core: 70℃.
11. Soil thermal resistance coefficient: 1.0℃m/W.
12. Direct burial depth: 0.7m.
13. Correction coefficient of download flow for different ambient temperatures: