Product standard: GB/T9330-2008
Application: This product is suitable for control, monitoring circuit and protection circuit of AC rated voltage 450/750 and below.
Use characteristics: 1) Rated voltage 450/750V
2) The long-term allowable working temperature of the cable conductor is 70°.
Laying in indoor moving requirements such as soft occasions
Note: After negotiation, aluminum-plastic composite tape can be used as shielding material, and its code name is P3. It can also produce special models and specifications such as KVVP22, KVVRP22 and other polyethylene insulation (KVV...) and other non-standard control cables .
Installation and wiring considerations for control cables:
1. Under the eaves. Standard LAN control cables should only be used if the cables are not exposed to direct sunlight or high temperatures. Pipes are recommended. Ultraviolet (UV) - Do not use cables without UV protection in direct sunlight.
2. On the outer wall. Control cables avoid direct sunlight on walls and man-made damage. Heat - Cables in metal pipes or trunking are very hot and many polymeric materials will reduce their useful life at this temperature.
3. In pipes (plastic or metal). If in pipes, watch for damage to plastic pipes and heat transfer from metal pipes. Repair of mechanically damaged (repair costs) control cables is very expensive and requires at least two terminations per interruption.
4. Suspended applications / overhead cables. Consider control cable sag and stress. Whether the cable is directly exposed to sunlight.
5. It is directly laid in the underground cable trench, and the control range is small. The installation of control cable trenches should be checked regularly for dryness or moisture. Grounding - If the shield of the control cable needs to be grounded, the appropriate standards need to be followed.
6. Underground pipelines. In order to facilitate future upgrades, replace the control cable, isolate it from the ground pressure and the surrounding environment, the auxiliary pipeline is isolated, and the auxiliary pipeline is a better method. But don't expect the pipes to be dry forever, which will affect the choice of cable type. Moisture in twisted pair cables in a local area network increases the capacitance of the cable, which reduces impedance and causes near-end crosstalk problems.
Control cable structure composition: multi-layer insulation layer, PP filler and non-magnetic steel shielding armor layer. The copper conductors of the control cables are wrapped with PVC insulation, and the PP filler is filled in the PP wrap. Between this layer and the PVC insulating layer, a non-magnetic steel shielding armor layer is arranged on the outer layer of the PP wrap, and the non-magnetic steel shielding armor layer is wrapped with a PVC sheath layer. Compared with traditional cables, control cables have fewer processes, high production efficiency, and can be continuously produced. The control cable can be shielded from external interference, but also can be armored to protect the inner insulating core.
The role of the control cable:
The purpose of adding armor on the control cable is not only to improve the tensile strength, compressive strength and other mechanical protection to prolong the service life, but also to improve the anti-interference performance of the cable through shielding protection.
Common materials for control cable armor are steel tape, steel wire, aluminum tape, aluminum tube, etc. Among them, steel tape and steel wire are widely used, because steel tape and steel wire are not only cheap but also of good quality, have high magnetic permeability, and have Good magnetic shielding effect, can be used for anti-low frequency interference, no need to pass pipes during installation, and the armored cable can be directly buried and laid.
The mechanical protection layer of the control cable can increase the mechanical lightness and corrosion resistance of the cable, and is widely used in all structures of the cable. The envoy design of the control cable makes it suitable for use in areas prone to mechanical damage and corrosion. Control cables are laid in a variety of ways and can be laid in rocky areas.
The more popular control cables are also buried wires and cables. Armouring of control cables can enhance tensile strength, compressive strength and other mechanical protection for longer service life. The armored cable has anti-external force performance, can also prevent mice from being bitten, and will not cause power transmission problems through the armor. The bending radius of the armor should be large, and the armor layer can be grounded to protect the cable.
The use characteristics of the control cable:
Control cables are used for monitoring circuits and protection circuits. The AC rated voltage Uo/U is specified as 0.6/1kV and below.
Control cable rated voltage Uo/U: 450/750V, 0.6/1kV.
The working temperature of the control cable: the working temperature of the ordinary type does not exceed 70℃: the working temperature of the cross-linked polyethylene does not exceed 90℃.
The bending radius of the control cable is small: the unarmored cable should not be less than 6 times the outer diameter of the cable; the cable with armored or copper tape shielding structure should not be less than 12 times the outer diameter of the cable; the flexible cable with shielding structure should not be smaller than the cable 6 times the outer diameter.