Cross-linked cable manufacturers: the characteristics of cross-linked cables
XLPE cables are considered by XLPE cable manufacturers to transmit and distribute electrical energy. Power cables are often used in urban underground power grids, power station outlets and internal power supply in industrial and mining enterprises. Power cables are cable products used for the transmission and distribution of high-power electrical energy in the main line of the power system, including various insulated power cables of 1-500 kV and above.
1. The cross-linked cable manufacturer believes that the normal working temperature of the cross-linked polyethylene insulated cable conductor is 90°C. The cable not only has excellent electrical performance, high working temperature, and large transmission capacity, but also has the advantages of simple structure, small outer diameter, light weight, convenient installation and use, and unlimited laying drop. Widely used in industrial and mining enterprises and urban power grids.
2. Scope of application of power cables: If it is laid indoors, outdoors, in pipes, in cable trenches, in loose soil, and can withstand a certain traction force, but cannot withstand mechanical external forces, single-core cables are not allowed to be laid in magnetic pipes. Inside.
3. The ambient temperature should not be lower than 0 when laying (if it is lower than 0, it should be heated in advance), and the cable drop is not limited.
4. The cross-linked cable manufacturer believes that the bending radius of laying and installation is as follows: unarmored single-core cable: 20D; unarmored three-core cable: 15D; armored single-core cable: 15D; armored three-core cable: 12D (among which d is the actual outer diameter of the cable)
5. Cable working temperature: PVC sheath does not exceed 90;
6. Overload temperature: when the cable is short-circuited, the overload temperature shall not exceed 130;
7. The rated temperature of the cable conductor does not exceed 90. When the conductor is short-circuited, the temperature does not exceed 250.
Cross-linked cable manufacturers believe that the radiation cross-linking technology of cables is based on polyethylene as the main raw material, and an appropriate amount of photoinitiator is added. Under certain conditions, when irradiated with ultraviolet light, the photoinitiator absorbs ultraviolet light of a specific wavelength, so that polyethylene generates active macromolecular free radicals. After a series of rapid cross-linking reactions of macromolecular free radicals and other additives, polyethylene is transformed from the original linear molecular structure to a three-dimensional network cross-linked structure.
Cross-linked cable manufacturers believe that in the early 1950s, it was discovered that the heat resistance, abrasion resistance and flame retardancy of wires and cables could be improved by radiation cross-linking of polymers. This method has attracted extensive attention and has gradually become an important means of polymer modification. The wire and cable adopts irradiation cross-linking technology, which makes the wire and cable have the characteristics of environmental protection, safety and longevity.
Cross-linked cable manufacturers believe that the radiation cross-linking technology of cables can be used to manufacture various thin-walled (less than 3 mm) XLPE insulated cable products, such as low-voltage cables, medium-voltage cables, computer cables, instrumentation cables, control cable installation Lines, machine wiring, communication lines, aircraft and automobile lines, etc. Irradiated polyethylene wires and cables are mainly used for power transmission and distribution lines, power supply in and out lines in power plants, substations, industrial and mining enterprises, etc. Irradiated polyethylene insulated control cables are mainly used for electrical equipment, instrumentation control, monitoring circuits and protection circuits.