PVC insulated and sheathed power cable
This product is suitable for AC 50Hz, rated voltage 0.6/1KV line for power transmission and distribution.
1. The maximum rated temperature of the cable conductor is 70 °C.
2. When short circuit (maximum duration does not exceed 5s), the maximum temperature of the cable conductor should not exceed 160 °C.
3. The ambient temperature when laying the cable is not lower than 0 °C, and the minimum bending radius is not less than 10 times the outer diameter of the cable.
Cable running conditions
1. When laying, the cable temperature is not lower than 0 °C, the environment is lower than 0 °C, and the cable should be preheated.
2. The bending radius of the laying is not less than 10 times the outer diameter of the cable.
3. After the cable is laid, it should be subjected to DC withstand voltage test for 15 minutes and the test voltage is 3.5KV.
Laying in the air
4. When the single-core cable is laid in parallel, the center distance: 185mm2 and below is twice the diameter of the cable, and 240mm2 and above is 90mm.
5. Ambient temperature: 30 °C.
6, the maximum allowable working temperature of the conductive core: 70 ° C.
7. Correction factor for downloading traffic at different ambient temperatures:
8. When the single-core cable is not in contact with laying, the center distance is twice the diameter of the cable.
9, ambient temperature: 25 ° C.
10. The maximum allowable working temperature of the conductive core: 70 °C.
11. Soil thermal resistance coefficient: 1.0 ° Cm / W.
12. Direct buried depth: 0.7m.
13. Correction factor for downloading traffic of different ambient temperatures:
Corresponding parameter set not found, please add it in property template of background
Fire resistant power cable